2WheelBikes takes great pride in offering you quality merchandise at a low affordable cost. Our 50,000 square foot warehouse lets us provide you with everything that you need for you cycling needs. We strive to provide you with the best customer service thus we guarantee to ship all orders out to you within 48 hours with a 30-day no hassle warranty. We strongly believe that every customer counts and wish to provide you with the best shopping experience.
3809 Durbin St.
Irwindale, CA 91706
SHIPPING AND BILLING POLICIES-
- Our shipping charges are automatically calculated by UPS based on weight and destination of your package. Small handling fee does apply. Shipping can be calculated by adding the item to your floating cart and simply clicking apply on the shipping calculator.
- Total delivery time for your order is a two part process.
- Part 1 is Processing Time: From the time you place your order to when it leaves 2WheelBikes. Our commitment to you is to do this within 48 hours or less(excluding weekends and holidays).
-Part 2 is UPS Transit Time: This is the estimated time it takes UPS to deliver the item from 2WheelBikes to your doorstep. This process takes anywhere from 1-5 business days depending on your shipping address. Due to the size of the packages and to make sure they are handled with the greatest care by UPS, expedited shipping is not available. Please click on the UPS map to view your corresponding shipping times and reference how long your transit time will take.
- A confirmation email will be provided to your registered email address once the item has been shipped. It will provide you with the tracking number and allow you to check your shipment status. Tracking information is available within 24 hours from your item leaving 2WheelBikes and can be checked with UPS at (800) PICK-UPS or at www.ups.com . You are also more than welcome to contact us at 626-539-3939 and one of representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER through our 256 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Money Orders and personal checks are accepted. Please allow 7 days for payment to process. Unfortunately any orders paid with personal check or money order will require for the funds to clear before the order is shipped out, no exceptions. For orders with payment by check or money order, please proceed through the ordering process until a credit card is required. Please print out this page and mail it in along with your check or money order. For mailing address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately we DO NOT accept international orders and we DO NOT ship C.O.D.
- For your protection, 2WheelBikes only ships to verified billing addresses.
- Warehouse Pick Up Service is available at our warehouse in Irwindale, CA (near Los Angeles). To do this we ask that you place your order online and under the shipping tab please select “Will Call.” Once your order is processed you will receive an email to the registered email providing you a date when your order will be ready for pick up. You may also call at 626-539-3939 to speak with one of our customer service representatives who can assist you with placing the order and provide you with a pick up date immediately. You may schedule a time for pick up with the representative anytime Monday - Friday 9AM to 4PM. Directions will be provided at the time a schedule is confirmed. A handling fee is still applicable. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT WAREHOUSE WITHOUT HAVING PLACED AN ORDER OR SCHEDULED A TIME, without this we may take longer than anticipated helping you. Please understand that due to the nature of some items or promotions, setting up a Will Call Order may not reserve the item for you. Thank you for your interest.
- Assembly is offered to better assist you for Warehouse Pick Up customer only. A service fee of $25.00 does apply. To do this we ask that you place your order online and under the shipping tab please select “Will Call Assembled.” Please read our Warehouse Pick Up Service guidelines for remaining information as same rules apply.
- Purchasers must be 18 or over, or purchasing with parental consent..
- We track all IP addresses and report fraudulent activity. Please keep in mind, credit card fraud is a Federal Offense.
RETURN POLICY-You must fill out an RMA form before returning merchandise.
- Returns can be made within 3 days of delivery. You must contact 2wheelbikes.com via e-mail (email@example.com) prior to returning products. NO EXCEPTIONS! Products must be in UNUSED, WORKING condition. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Shipping and handling to/from 2wheelbikes.com cannot be refunded. A copy of your invoice or packaging slip must accompany all returns. All products come with a 30 day warranty which ONLY covers manufacturer defects.
At 2WheelBikes we do our best to select products that we believe you will truly be pleased with and ship them to you with the greatest care. Occasionally we do understand that it may not meet your expectations or damages may occur during transit and you may want to return the item. To make it easy and safe we have a 30-day no hassle warranty on all manufacturer defects to fully assist you and make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Item Not Functioning Correctly
At 2WheelBikes we make sure that all packages are shipped and ready to arrive to your expectations thus we suggest that if your item is not functioning correctly please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 626-539-3939. Any of our helpful customer service representatives will be more than happy to assist you in getting your item in fully functional condition. If you are not satisfied with the assistance you are receiving and wish to return the item an RMA number will be issued and one of our skilled technicians will inspect the item. If it is determined by the technician that a brand new replacement item needs to be shipped 2WheelBikes will be more than happy to this FREE of charge in appreciation of your business.
- Item Arrived Damaged in Transit
UPS takes great measures to insure that your package arrives safe and in new condition however there are times when items are damaged in transit. Please email us immediately at email@example.com and include images of the damage. You may also speak with one of our helpful customer service representatives by calling us at 626-539-3939. Our representative will file a UPS Claim for you immediately. The claims process usually takes 7-10 business days however once UPS confirms completion of the claim inspection 2WheelBikes will ship out a replacement to you FREE of charge in appreciation for your continued trust in us.
- Wrong Item Received
If you have received the incorrect item please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a picture of the item and box to help us determine where the mistake was made and correct the problem as quickly and efficiently for you. At time manufacturers do add their own markings or different color schemes that might cause confusion. In any case, 2WheelBikes will make sure that the problem is rectified and you receive a product that you are happy with. All correct items will be shipped FREE of charge in gratitude for the patience with us.
- Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse! If we receive an item that has been misused or abused, we will discard or return it.
- Before returning any item, you must email us with the RMA information requested below and submit the form to our Technical Support Department (email@example.com) for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns, of any type, will be accepted without a RMA number on the exterior of the box.
- You will receive your RMA number via e-mail when your RMA request is approved. You must have your RMA number next to your mailing address on the exterior of the package. If your RMA Number is not on the outside of the box, your package will be refused.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER-
- Disassembly by unauthorized personnel.
- Unreasonable use or mishandling.
- Failure to provide proper care, lubricants, or maintenance.
- Lack of compliance with provided instructions.
- Merchandise soaked in water, rusted, corroded, painted, or altered.
- 2wheelbikes.com reserves the right to determine what constitutes unreasonable or excessive wear and tear or use.
- General Information Department - ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) For general questions regarding products and merchandise or merchandise that has already been delivered
- Order Processing Department - ( email@example.com ) For questions regarding orders already placed: such as tracking information, billing information, etc.
We strongly believe that every customer should receive the best customer service, quality merchandise and all at an affordable price. We are certain that you will be pleased with the service and merchandise 2WheelBikes provides.